Lit Cosmetics | Daily Wear Cosmetic Glitter Glue/Base (4ml) - Australia
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.00 fortnightly with More info
Daily Wear glitter base keeps all loose product adhered to any skin surface without dulling the sparkle. Also prevents cracking, flaking or floating, offering a comfortable all day hold that dries completely with easy removal.
A cosmetic glitter glue that feels like water but keeps glitter and any loose makeup secured all day long.
- 4ml (0.14 fluid oz) in a high quality Italian glass bottle
Shake well before use. With a Cotton Swab/Brush apply a layer of product over chosen area then apply/pat loose product covering all tacky areas. Let Dry.
Removal: Cleanser or Oil based Makeup Remover.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow - if swallowed drink water. In case of eye contact flush with water.
- Remove with warm water and face cloth or makeup pads.
- Acts as a protective barrier keeping your makeup from fading, creasing or loosing color.
- Works perfectly with other Brands and products = Lipstick/glosses, shadows, eye/brow liners, blush, mascara, nail polish, hair and body lotions.
- Hint: darker glitter shades look best with a dark makeup base while a white base will “POP” lighter glitter colors.
- Remember to have fun blending multiple glitter colors and play with different shades of eyeliners/shadows to create cool effects.
- After product has dried tightness may occur but don’t panic! Your skin surface will loosen up within 20 blinks - and now your Lit baby!
Free Express Shipping on orders above $80.
Standard Shipping is Free on all orders Australia wide.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We ship orders same day with a 3pm cut off.
All orders are sent via Australian Post eparcel.
They include signature on delivery and insurance on all packages.
Standard Shipping takes between 1-5 business days within Australia, orders over $80 receive free next day delivery*
* Next day delivery is only guaranteed if you live in a NDD zone.
Please check the Australian Post website for more details.
How can I track my order?
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has shipped that you will be able to track through the Auspost website.
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
We want you to be happy with your purchase however due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to refund or exchange your products if they have been swatched or used.
If you have changed your mind, you are welcome to return your order for a refund or exchange.
The buyer will be responsible for return postage costs unless your order is faulty.
My order arrived damaged, what do I do?
We exhaust every avenue to insure that you receive your order in perfect condition, This includes tracking & insurance.
If your order has arrived damaged, please send photos of your product and the packing it came in and email it to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review them on a case by case basis.